Types of letters

-Sale letter 


01-25-2019
USA, Orlando 

Laila

We are contacting you from benefit cosmetics company to tell you our amazing offer that we have for you, you are one of the 50 lucky subscribers to have this 70% off in all selected items.

This offer is valid until February 2nd .

Thank you for being part of our family ⭐️💞

  • BENEFIT COSMETICS

Complaint letter:


Dear Pamela:

We are sending you this letter because we are extremely bothered with your late night jam sessions and your craziness at 11:00 p.m , at this time we are trying to sleep and your screams playing with your sisters don’t let us sleep.

It would be kind of you if you can turn down your volume and not do it past 9:00 p.m

Thank you , we appreciate it

-your neighbors 

Adjustment letter


Dear neighbors:

I’m fosses if I bothered you with my noise at night, I’m just being silly because that’s who I am. I really understand so I will stop doing it.

Again sorry or bothering you 

Sincerely, Pamela 


-Letter of recommendation 

Eagle call center 
Juan Ramírez - Call center supervisor 
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 
809-368-2970

Tele performance call center
Santo Domingo, DR
Pablo Muñoz, call center supervisor 

Good morning, we are writing from eagle view call center, to tell you about our amazing employee Carlos de Rivera Jocinto, he’s been one of our greatest employers.

He is has a fluent English, he is really efficient and good working . You won’t be disappointed with this amazing worker, don’t doubt on this man.

If you have any question, please contact us a this number : 809-368-2970

Sincerely,
Juan Ramírez

Order letter:

May 15th, 2018
Amazon Basics
P.O BOX 189
Miami, FL 

Subject : Confirmation order 
Please ship this item
Dated May 13th

Item: IPhone charger
Color: Rose gold
Quantity : 1
Price: US $12.50

This item should be delivered to the following address:

Cesar Nicolás Penson street #86
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 
Pamela Bencosme 
809-729-1900

The merchandise you order has been shipped this morning, May 15th 2018 by airplane, it is estimated to arrive to its destination on May 19th, 2018.

Thank you for your patience and support it’s a pleasure to Amazon Basics. Any questions please contact us .

Sincerely,
Leo Bart
Delivery supervisor 


Inquiry letter:

January 25th, 2019

Delray Beach, Florida
Atlantic DR Avenue 
500-456-1290
Roxanne Gutierrez 
Vet student 


Delray Beach, Fl
Hollywood Avenue 
Dr. Hepenbarck 
Pet friendly vet owner 

Dear Dr. Hepenbarck 

I’m writing you because as vey student, I want to gain experience at my area, and I believe the best way it’s working at your vet center. Your vet center has always been mug favorite and I will always cherish your morals,how you treat the animals and how you and your team work it’s something I really appreciate and it would a dream come tru to work with you.

Please contact me, I already send you all my info in another email. 

Thank you so much for your time,
Sincerely,
Roxanne Gutierrez 

Follow up letter :
Pamela Bencosme 
Cesar Nicolás Penson street #86
Santo Domingo, DR
809-729-1900
May 20th,2018

Amazon Basics 
Leo Bart
P.O BOX 189
Miami, FL
Delivery supervisor 

I’m writing you because you sent an email saying that my package will arrive on May 19th, 2018, I hasn’t arrived yet, it has one day delay. Could you please track my package? Give me and update please.

Thank you for your time, we will stay in touch.

Sincerely,
Pamela Bencosme 


Acknowledgement letter:

Pamela Bencosme 
Student
Delray Beach, FL
500-739-9399
January 26th, 2019

Leslie Garcia 
MESCYT
Dominican Republic 
Scholarship responsible 

Dear Ms. Garcia

I’m writing to simply thank you for letting me have this opportunity, you don’t know how grateful I am feeling, I really thank you for your patience in this process. Now it’s time to pack we a university to attend

Greetings from Florida

Thanking you,
Pamela Bencosme 


Cover letter:

Pamela Bencosme 
California, USA 33456
800-346-18907
October 3rd, 2018

Lizzi Mcney 
Hiring manger
Marketing & Co
California, USA

Dear Lizzi:

I’m writing you because I’m interested in the position of Visual marketing department. I just graduate from UCSD and I’m looking for a job in this area. I really am passionate about this and I believe I will be an amazing worker that won’t disappoint you.

Please contact me, thank you so much for your time .

Sincerely,
Pamela Bencosme

Resignation letter:


Pamela Bencosme
Santo Domingo, DR
809-390-3902
September 13th, 2018

Luis Cañón 
Santo Domingo, DR
Green Bowl Downtown center 

Dear Mr.Cañon:

The reason why I’m writing it’s because I received your letter, and I really appreciate your time and for letting me have this opportunity, but I feel sorry because I won’t be accepting this job . I have better job offer, and I hope you understand but it’s the best for me .

Thank you for your time and patience
Sincerely, 
Pamela Bencosme

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Types of speeches

Apostolado's debate tournament

The secret door by Pamela Bencosme